About this job
As a Web Developer, you will join our Marketing Activation Team at Airtame. You will find yourself a major player in project planning, laying out technical requirements, communicating roadblocks, and working on multiple initiatives. The site development involves close collaboration with designers, marketers, and product managers, with rapid iterations and frequent A/B testing.
Your main responsibilities will be developing the main Airtame website, which is a cornerstone of our company’s growth and success. Our website serves over 150,000 unique visitors each month and drives significant revenue through our webshop.
- Build and improve Airtame’s website and e-commerce environment around it.
- Find the right solutions for various problems – from A/B testing CTA copy to localizing the website in multiple languages.
- Implement new websites, landing pages, and build features.
- Develop new components in collaboration with the Design team.
- Improve the QA process of the website project.
- Strong development skills in HTML and CSS, with a deep understanding of responsive web design and accessibility.
- Experience with WordPress, WordPress plugin development, and the WordPress API.
- Good understanding of how the internet works (HTTP, CDN, SSR, etc.).
- A designer-like mindset and you reflect it through semantic HTML5 and CSS3.
- A good understanding of visual and UX design principles or an eagerness to learn about them.
- Passionate about web development.
- Take pride in your work and apply high standards towards your contributions.
- Identify problems before they happen and take preventative measures to avoid them.
- Confidence to work autonomously.