Company: Testdome. Zagreb, Croatia.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three senior polyglot developers and a content manager. To learn more about the way we work, check our public company manual.
About the job
- Quick introduction to a new programming language.
- Creating questions based on the introduction and your ideas.
- Vetting submissions and finalizing questions to our standards of quality.
- Improving questions based on score distribution and feedback.
If you’d like to learn many different programming languages and frameworks you’ll find this job ideal.
- Strong programming skills
- Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take about an hour and include 3 reasoning questions, 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You’ll get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- A video interview with a question content manager from your future team
- Job offer
- Salary from $35,000 to $50,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave, including parental leave