Company: Ebot7 GmbH. Munchen, Germany.
About this job
This is e-bot7 – Artificial Intelligence for Customer Service
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world’s most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond – Best InsurTech and many more.
- Build and extend interfaces between our various microservices
- Integrate external systems
- Scale up and distribute central parts of the application
- Harden interfaces against possible failures
- Stay up to date with the JS/TS community
- Learn about and experiment with new tech coming from inside and outside the JS/TS ecosystem
- Implement new functionality around using and managing our bot platform
- Improve existing user flows; build reusable components; optimize client application performance
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- 5+ years or more experience building applications
- Fluent in English
- The desire to learn and apply new technologies
- Solid knowledge about git
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code
- Enjoy working and experimenting with new technologies
Who we are
e-bot7 brings artificial intelligence to customer service and helps companies achieve greater customer service efficiency. The system analyzes inbound messages and provides agents with accurate response suggestions. This reduces the average handling time by up to 80% and automates repetitive questions and processes right after integration.
What We Offer
- Short decision-making process, low hierarchy and open communication
- Typical start-up atmosphere: table tennis, dart board, chill room and computer games to clear your mind
- We are a multicultural and multilingual team with over 20 nationalities
- Shared office space to socialize with other smart brains located in the central city center
- Health-promoting activities: fruit basket and virtual yoga sessions
- Be part of a leading AI start-up in Europe, a great place to develop your skills, while trying out new things
- Do you have a good idea? Share it, pitch it and realize it!
- Team events: Oktoberfest, Christmas tree decoration and birthday celebrations with live piano music
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send us your CV. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you in person.
Your e-bot7 Team