Company: Travel Audience GmbH. Berlin, Germany.
About this job
scala, ruby, api, architecture, jvm
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, travel audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. travel audience harnesses the power of home-grown tech, combined with cutting-edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented travel brands with the biggest network of publishers, reaching Billions of travellers globally.
Our aim is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
We are searching for a Principal Engineer to join our Engineering team!
What you will do:
- You will drive the architecture and design as well as implementation for all of our systems, including real-time backend systems and critical data pipelines.
- You will support the evaluation of potential external partners and be driving integrations as a technical expert.
- You will take ownership of the full development cycle while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- You will work with different teams to drive critical technical projects and initiatives.
- You will evangelise engineering best practices, improve processes and raising the engineer quality standards.
- You will report directly to the CTO and you’ll be collaborating closely with the Engineering Managers on several domains.