Company: Forto. Berlin, Germany.
Since day one, Forto’s mission has been to simplify global trade. Forto stands for groundbreaking, scalable logistics technologies that enable our customers to digitally control their global supply chain from manufacturer to end customer. A central platform that acts as an interface and covers the entire process from obtaining offers, booking, document management, global real-time tracking of freight to proactive notification of changes in the transport plan and supply chain data analysis. A growing team with over 400 technology and logistics experts at ten locations, together with financing totaling more than 100 million USD, forms the basis for further growth.
As an intern in our accounting team, you will support bookkeeping and the annual financial statements, working closely with colleagues from various areas and ultimately helping us to further improve our accounting processes.
- Support the Finance & Accounting team with the monthly and annual financial statements
- Working independently in daily business (obtaining approval for invoices and subsequent posting of SG&A invoices)
- Take on special tasks
- Be a contact person for other departments
You bring that with you
- You are a student or have recently completed your studies and are available for 6 months
- You have previous knowledge and, ideally, practical experience in finance or accounting, combined with a strong passion for reporting
- Your structured, independent way of working distinguishes you and you work carefully and in a detail-oriented manner
- You are strong in communication and enjoy working with different departments
- You have good Excel or Google Sheets skills and enjoy data-driven work
- You have the will and the willingness to go the “extra mile”
- You have very good written and spoken German and English
- Personal and professional development: Through strong personal responsibility from day one, you will go through a steep learning curve and grow on a professional level as well as take the next steps to become an expert or team lead.
- Value creation: We are driving the digital transformation of an entire industry and share a high level of awareness of environmental issues with special support from our management team.
- Team: Join a team of over 30 nationalities from the most diverse areas of logistics, business and IT. What is really important to us is a caring and welcoming corporate culture in which we value uniqueness and not just straightforward résumés.
- Working culture: Experience a corporate culture in which we work as equals, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing and mentoring are on our daily agenda.
Watch our video to get to know the work at Forto and the team:
At Forto, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them and we grow from them to the benefit of our people, our products and our community. Forto prides itself on being an equal opportunity workplace and is an advocate for positive action.