Company: Finn Auto
finn.auto – Intern to the CEO (m/f/x)
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As Intern to the CEO, you will work directly and closely with our CEO Max. You will support him not only in day-to-day business but you will also plan and execute projects individually. Take the opportunity to join a fast growing organization working towards selling a meaningful product with a market fit.
- Manage and drive your own projects: At finn.auto you will get responsibility from day one. All projects will have a critical impact on our company and directly relate to making mobility fun and sustainable.
- Support the business: Help the CEO to master daily challenges and get deep insights into specific departments but also the entire company.
- Critically question, analyze and improve existing processes: We constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to build the best possible version of finn.auto with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization. You are responsible for the automation of manual processes, ensuring we can scale indefinitely.
- Strive for excellence and learn from the team: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through effective work in your respective department. You will work closely together with experienced peers from various backgrounds (consulting, tech and startup), shaping your understanding of how to deliver best results given a certain problem.fit.
// Skills and requirements
- You are studying business administration, economics, industrial engineering or similar
- Previous experience in consulting, high growth startups or another high performance environment
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges
- Quick learning. Demonstration of abilities to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry
// Values we share
- Customer first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- Office in the heart of Munich & regular team events
- Experienced management team & flat hierarchies
- Getting things done mentality