Company: Finn Autos
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription.
As our Head of Structured Finance you will tackle one of our core challenges, namely to secure sufficient debt financing to fuel the constant growth of our fleet. You will define our short- and long-term fleet financing strategy, structure innovative debt instruments and drive the execution of all debt-related deals. Further, you act as the primary contact for banks and potential investors and grow our partner network worldwide. As part of the management team, you will also be heavily involved in shaping our strategy and organization.
- Define our fleet financing strategy: As our Head of Structured Finance you challenge our debt structure continuously and define our short- and long-term debt financing strategy to support our strong growth and maximize the value we capture.
- Structure innovative debt instruments: You venture beyond the plain-vanilla debt instruments and develop innovative debt structures that best fit our business needs and risk profile.
- Build long-lasting partnerships: In your role you actively network with banks and potential investors to spark interest in finn.auto and to originate new deals. Further, you represent finn.auto at all relevant events to increase our visibility and grow our partner network.
- Drive deal execution: Together with your team you prepare the data room and manage the due diligence process. Further, you negotiate the term sheets and final contracts and ensure that we set up the appropriate (legal) structures to execute the deal.
- Monitor our debt portfolio: You set up the necessary data structures to monitor our debt portfolio and related cash flows. Further, you ensure that we fully comply with the agreed covenants.
- Hire and lead your team: You are responsible for building your own team of talented structured finance experts. You lead the team on a day-to-day basis and support each team members’ professional growth.
// Skills and Requirements
- You graduated top of your class with a Master degree in a business-related field of study from a top-tier university.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in investment banking (preferably debt capital market) or strategy consulting.
- You have very strong analytical skills and work with great attention to detail.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo and finding creative solutions.
- You enjoy challenges and never settle for the second-best option.
- You are well organized and experienced in leading a team on a daily basis.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in German is a plus.
// Values We Share
- Customer first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Always speak the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
// Compensation Package
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Virtual equity share of the company.
- 3,000€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential.