Company: Finn Auto
Become part of finn.auto and help us to make tomorrow’s mobility more sustainable and customer-friendly. Play a vital role in building the world’s most popular car subscription provider. We started our flexible car subscription in 2019 and want you with us.
As Head of B2B Customer Success, you and our Head of Business Development are responsible for ensuring that our corporate customers receive the best possible support. Their satisfaction is expressed both in the fact that they conclude follow-up contracts for subscriptions that are expiring and in the fact that over time they purchase more and more vehicles from us. Generating this organic growth in B2B accounts is an essential part of our B2B strategy.
- Build up our B2B Customer Success Team and lead it: You will draft a strategy for our B2B Customer Success area and put together a team of outstanding Customer Success Managers to implement this strategy. As a manager, you give everything every day to support and develop your team.
- Expand the accounts of our existing customers: One of your main responsibilities is to ensure the growth of the existing B2B accounts. With a perfectly fitting offer and excellent support, you can ensure that our customers both cover new vehicle requirements with subscriptions from finn.auto and replace expiring leasing contracts with subscriptions.
- Look after and keep existing customers : You are an expert in designing and implementing an outstanding customer experience. In close cooperation with the sales teams, you will manage to completely satisfy our customers and ensure that existing customers conclude follow-up contracts for subscriptions that are expiring.
- Design our processes: You are responsible for establishing and optimizing our processes in B2B customer success. With the help of the latest technical systems and scalable processes, you are also able to look after a rapidly growing number of business customers. By tracking and monitoring relevant key figures, you make the success of your team measurable and are able to identify problems quickly in order to find solutions at an early stage.
// Knowledge and requirements
- You have an outstanding master’s degree in business administration, psychology or a similar field from a top university.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in a high-performance environment, such as management consulting or with a high-growth start-up.
- Experience in key account management, customer success or sales is an advantage.
- You speak German fluently.
- You have a talent for communication – both in writing and orally. It’s easy for you to adapt to different interlocutors.
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent contact person who not only “sells” but also works out solutions together with potential customers in order to create real added value.
- With your sense of the big picture and your constant look ahead, you inspire others to do the best for the team.
- You are good at pointing your colleagues in one direction, but you also know that every manager is only as good as their team.
- You don’t give up even in difficult situations.
- You are structured, question existing processes and are highly motivated to implement improvements.
- You are interested in mobility and want to shape the future of mobility with us.
// Our values
- Customer First – The needs of our customers come first. Reduce the complexity for the customer and at the same time increase the quality of our offer.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your own goals, but also for Finn’s overarching goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Always go into detail and don’t be afraid of tough decisions. Never be too good to get your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to be successful as a team. We fight and win together.
- Be honest and open minded – Always be honest, even when it is uncomfortable. Be yourself and accept others for who they are.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- Virtual equity share in the company.
- € 1,500 annual training budget: We want you to continue training continuously and fully exploit your potential.