Company: Finn Auto
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription.
As our Finance Manager you will play a key role in driving the Finance & Legal Department at finn.auto and are in the front row to help us manage our growth. You will help us to set up and run new processes and take full responsibility for your own projects. In your role you work directly with our CFO and our Senior Finance Manager. Furthermore, you prepare our budget and forecasts, drive our company-wide reporting, support our investors and help with future funding rounds.
- Master our budget and forecasts: Together with the team, you prepare our yearly budget and quarterly forecasts. In your role, you own the underlying Excel-model and work closely with all other departments to validate their inputs and to increase our forecasting accuracy continuously. Additionally, you support the preparation of our strategy offsites, where we discuss the most important strategic initiatives for the upcoming year.
- Drive our company-wide reporting: You prepare our KPI reports and keep a close eye on our current performance. When we are off-track, you search for the root causes and dig deeper into the underlying data. Furthermore you drive automation to reduce our cycle times continuously.
- Support our investors: You prepare our monthly investor reporting on time and support our investors with ad-hoc requests. Further, you prepare our board meetings in close alignment with the other departments and support future funding rounds.
- Work on your own special projects: You are the go-to-person for our team when it comes to all Controlling-related (ad-hoc) requests. On top, you will take over special projects on your own – for example, supporting the setup of our new data warehouse.
// Skills and Requirements
- You graduated top of your class with a Bachelors or Masters degree in a business-related field of study from a top-tier university.
- You have up to 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Banking, Strategy Consulting or the Finance department of a fast-growing startup.
- You master Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and basic automations with great ease.
- You have very strong analytical skills and do not shy away from complex quantitative analyses.
- You have a can-do attitude and are eager to take over responsibility for your own tasks.
- You are well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are fluent in German and English.
// Values We Share
- Customer first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn.auto’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open minded – Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
// Compensation Package
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online.