Company: Finn Auto
Join finn.auto to make car ownership fun & sustainable and play a key role to fulfill our mission of building the most popular car subscription platform in the world. We launched in 2019, offering a monthly flexible car-subscription in Europe.
As a Creative Designer at finn.auto, you will be directly responsible for building one of the most exciting consumer brands and visual storytelling in automotive. You love being creative and craft meticulous designs. You are responsible for enforcing our brand and creating design guidelines and creatives for a diverse range of digital channels. You make our content stand out and address the key customer issues with a straightforward and direct storytelling. Building the brand, you work together directly with the Head of Performance Marketing and our Editor in Chief in the user acquisition department.
- Develop and implement an awesome brand: Iterate finn.auto’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Design an entry to users that converts: Develop a banner system and collaborate with freelancers to make a clean design that converts and is easy to implement.
- Experiment to find the hook: Identify the hook and key problem which is drawing users in. Work closely with performance marketing and product teams to continuously find better ways to address and excite users.
- Develop creative ways to communicate our brand: You are extending the user experience beyond our website, engage them on social media and convey our values and USPs. You are adding emotions to our storytelling.
- Collaborate to create convincing narratives and content: You guide others in creating stories, fitting them into our brand and making them look and feel seamless to our users.
// Skills and Requirements
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high performance environment like a top-tier agency.
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber designs.
- Experience in E-Commerce environments and paid social advertising
- Ideally, experience in building converting banner systems and deploying them for marketing teams.
- Expert in graphic design software, ideally with an affinity for animation and video.
- Versatile, curious and hungry for challenges.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills – able to provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry with experience as a plus.
- Fluent in English.
// Values we share
- Customer first – Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it – Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and finn’s overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle – Apply attention to detail and don’t shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together – We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded – Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others’ authenticity.
// Compensation package
- Excellent fixed salary
- 1,500€ yearly personal development budget: We constantly motivate and fund you to learn, grow and advance your potential